The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legislation comes into effect on 25 May 2018.
Our GDPR Policy is set out below:
- The data we collect, store and process is limited to the contact details of guests that have stayed in Curlew Cottage Hawkshead.
- Contact details include names, postal and email addresses.
- The data is stored on the computer of the owners of Curlew Cottage and will be used to contact previous guests for marketing purposes, to answer any questions about the cottage or to respond to feedback from guests.
- Any general email communications will be blind copied to protect individual privacy, unless otherwise agreed.
- All guests whose details are held have been asked for permission to retain their data.
- Any guest can request their data is deleted.
- Guests’ data will not be shared with other individuals or organisations other than for the lawful purpose of managing the website www.curlewcottagehawkshead.co.uk.
- Guests are welcome to ask for details of any personal data that is held by us.